Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dalat

Arrived in Dalat at 4pm. The bus drops off at the Sinh
Tourist office in town which is also at a the Trung Cang Hotel which
is owned by Sinh Tourist. There wasn't really too much pressure to
stay there either. I had called ahead to another hotel across town for
$10usd but Trung Cang offered me a room for $10usd including a
breakfast buffet so I took it. Don't think the other hotel kept my
reservation anyway cause when I called to cancel they laughed and said
"no problem, no problem". My room was in the basement, had a single
bed, wifi, hot water, satellite tv and they gave me a heater (it was
kinda cold in Dalat). The room has a bit of a moldy smell to it but
otherwise it was really nice, seemed updated, had real nice linens on
the bed. Def one of the nicer places if stayed. The hotel is more
upmarket (2 stars) and I got the cheapest room. Breakfast buffet was
legit with Pho, noodles, fried eggs, fried rice, fruit juice, toast,
etc. Better than I expected. I def recommend the Trung Cang hotel. I
also rented a moto from them for 100,000vnd for an automatic.

Leaving Dalat I booked another bus through Sinh Cafe to Nha Trang for
100,000vnd. The bus left at 730, took 4 hours and made 1 stop at a
restaurant half way.

No comments:

Post a Comment