Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bali

First night Kuta, Bali. Taxi from airport cost 55,000. No where to
stay cheap. Everything recommended was full Cheapest was LA Inn where
I stayed for 100,000. TERRIBLE!! bed bugs, dirty, slept in my hammock.

Next day took shuttle to Ubud with Parama for 50,000. Stayed at
Pelangi Bungalows for 80,000. Real nice homestay. Had a small temple
on the grounds. Good breakfast: banana and coconut crepe with fruit
salad and tea. They rented me a motor bike for 40,000 a day and set up
my trip to Gili T. RECOMMEND

home stay arranged trip to gili for 290,000 on fast boat Wahuna. Very
good boat with comfy seats, small snack, and water all included

Went to Gili T and Lombok then returned to Kuta to fly to Singapore

The second time around I stayed at Tauaya Anu (sp?) off of Poppies 1 for 90,000 idr. It was clean and WAY better than LA Inn (yuck). The kid working there "Oman"
Took me to the airport at 5am on his moped for 35,000. Luckily it had
stopped raining.

Flight to Singapore on Air Asia was fine. Got yelled at in line by a
random French guy who seemed to be on drugs and told be "be careful,
I'm French police!" ha! Air Asia closes their check in counters 40
minutes before take off so be there on time. My flight with 20kg of
checked baggage cost 350,000idr

No comments:

Post a Comment