Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

May 23 Fortaleza beach day.

Today we vot up before 10, ate breakfast at the hotel and headed to the beach Praiha de Forturo, the same beach we went to the first day. Today We went toa different barraca though. This one was giant and had a stage with live music, tons of beach seating and a swimming pool. Aline ordered 500 oysters from ioto and his brother came also to help with the shucking. They were so good again! I ate a ton but I think I may be allergic to oysters in large quantaties because I broke out in a bit of a rash of red spots on my torso and upper arms. Kinda weird but I did eat at least 30 of them and o had noticed it a little the first day we ate oysters too. Not a big deal and it went away quickly butt was kinda interesting because I didn't think I was allergic to anything. We spent the whole day at the beach. The 500 oysters only cost about $150usd which is awesome.




Dmitry Sara and I also got 1 hour massages on the beach which included a free facial and were only $10usd! Unbelievable deal and it was a great massage. The surf is not that great here but there are people surfing, I'd like to go but I didn't see any long boards for rent which is what I need at least at first cause I haven't surfed since Nicaragua in 2008.

After the beach we went back to the hotel to rest for a while and then at about 9 we went out to dinner at a restaurant that was really cool and had an outdoors jungle type them to it downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment